New Patients: A first-time visit includes a comprehensive exam, a thorough examination of history, necessary lab work or diagnostic procedures, and an individualized treatment plan. Each new patient is scheduled for an hour and a half to ensure that all questions are answered and appropriate treatment is given. See below for information regarding my free 15 minute health consultaion!
*** Please complete paperwork before your visit. Click here to download the printable paperwork.
Returning Patients: Depending on the service required, most appointments will last under an hour.
- Treatment for colds, flu, strep throat, digestive problems, etc.
- Nasosympatico Treatment for sinus infections, etc.
Chronic Disease Care:
- Assistance with conditions like arthritis, ulcers, migraines, Diabetes & Hypoglycemia, etc.
- Digestive problems (Ulcers, Irritable bowel, Crohn's, Diarrhea, Constipation, and Heartburn)
- Fatigue, Chronic Fatigue, & Fibromyalgia
- Heart disease, High Blood Pressure, and High cholesterol
Preventative Care and Maintenance:
- Health check-ups
- Promotion of wellness (diet, exercise, sleep, stress reduction, psychological counseling)
- Adolescent Sports Physicals
- PAP Smears
- STD Testing
- Breast Exams
- Mammogram referral
- Birth control options (Hormones, IUD's, etc.)
- IUD insertion
- Intramuscular Vitamin Injections (B12 shots)
- Ultrasound Therapy for tendonitis and musculoskeletal injuries
Free 15 minute health consultations for new patients
- A free consultation to help you decide if Naturopathic Medicine is for you.
- Note that physical exams will not be performed and treatments will not be suggested. This visit is to help you decide if you would like further help from Dr. Martez.
- Assistance with detoxification/cleansing in a supervised 3 week program
- 60 minute Therapeutic/Rehabilitation Massage: $125; 25% discount if paying at time of service.
- Cash discounts are available. Please ask at time of service.
- Choose from Swedish (Relaxation), Deep Tissue, or Rehabilitation Massage (for example car accidents or sports injuries)
- On-site pharmacy with pharmaceutical grade products like Thorne and Nordic Naturals
NOTE: Prices listed above may change without notice.